Monday, March 30, 2009

Change of Address

Sorry to do this to anyone that has linked me already. But I changed my address for this blog to a new one, and its for one VERY stupid reason....I can't spell! When I originally typed up my name as my blog address I forgot the I and Christopher is long enough that the i sometimes looks like its there. To top things off I have been a little lazy when it came to changing it until now.

My New Address is the same title as my blog now

MECHAMONKEYBUSINESS

(hope i spelled it right)
If you guys linked me, please change my address to the new one. and if you are a follower just start follow the new blog (SMILE)

THANKS!

1 comment:

  1. We found this is an informative and interesting post so we think so it is very useful and knowledgeable. we would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Business Plan Writers hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing ability has inspired us. Really the article is spreading its wings rapidly...

    ReplyDelete